Get our new planner and finish your book the write way.
Designed by writers for writers, The Write Planner has everything you need to turn your idea into a finished book.
With The Write Plan planner, you’ll:
- Plan your book writing process. The planner begins with ten pages that will guide you through The Write Practice’s proven book plan. You’ll decide what your book is about, how and when you’ll write, and what steps you’ll take when the book is finished to edit your book and get it published.
- Structure your story. The next ten pages will show you how to use timeless story structure principles to develop your book idea into a clear story plan. Whether you’re a pantser or a planner, these pages will give you the structure you need to write your best book.
- Plan and review your writing week. Every week begins with Weekly Planning and ends with a Weekly Review. Plan your writing to stay on track week by week, and perfect your writing process with each week’s review.
- Write! The heart of the planner is the dozens of daily writing pages that will help you stay focused and make the most of your writing time. Plan what you’ll write each day, then use the Writing Sprints section to hit your word count goal.
Thousands of writers have used this process to finish their books, and now you can use it to finish yours!
- Features book planning, weekly, and daily pages
- 6.25 in x 9.25 Hardcover
- Lay-flat smyth sewn binding
- Ribbon bookmark
- Ideal for one draft of your book
** Australia and New Zealand Residents: Due to Covid-19 restrictions USPS will no longer ship to Australian or New Zealand residences. We apologize for the inconvenience.