Want to write? Here are 100 story ideas to get you started
If you want to be a great writer, you have to write! But what do you do if you don't know what to write?
Sometimes, all you need is the beginning of an idea to get you started. Here's a list of 100 story ideas to help.
As a sneak peak, here are the first 10 ideas:
- Tell the story of a scar.
- A group of children discover a dead body.
- A young prodigy becomes orphaned.
- A middle-aged woman discovers a ghost.
- A woman who is deeply in love is crushed when her fiancé breaks up with her.
- A talented young man’s deepest fear is holding his life back.
- A poor young boy or girl comes into an unexpected fortune.
- A shy, young woman unexpectedly bumps into her soulmate.
- A long journey is interrupted by a disaster.
- A young couple run into the path of a psychopath.
Get all the story ideas here. And when you're ready to take the next step and get your story published, check out our book Let's Write a Short Story.